Prospects can be added to a sequence through a few different locations, but they are most frequently sequenced from the prospect list view.
Sequence Prospects from the Prospect List View Page
- On the left hand navigation panel in Outreach, click on the double silhouette button to navigate to the prospect list view page.
- Sort and filter your prospects based on the criteria you're most interested in.
- On the top of the list view, click on the paper airplane icon. A pop-up box will appear.
- First, select the sequence you'd like to use by filtering by Collection, using the search, or scrolling through the list. You can select "Show steps" if you want to preview the steps in the sequence.
- Next, you can decide if you want all of the prospects sequenced independently (this is the default) or grouped. Grouped means that all of the prospects would be included on the same email thread (on To or Cc). The primary prospect will be in the "To" field. Additional prospects will be added to the "CC" field.
- If you'd like to modify any of the email steps within the sequence right now, you can do so by selecting "Edit Steps". This allows you to customize both Auto Email and Manual Email steps at once. For Manual Email steps you will still receive a task once that step becomes due, at which point you can include additional customization. If you do not see the "Edit Steps" option you may have this permission turned off. Check with one of your admins to enable this option. Once you are satisfied with your edits, hit "Done".
- If you would like to specify when the first step of the Sequence starts, click on the clock icon and choose the date and time you'd like the sequence to begin.
- Once you have made all of your modifications click "Add to Sequence". From here, you will get a confirmation to let you know that everything is set. If not, we will give you an error message and the option to make adjustments.