The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding a Prospect to a Sequence from the Prospects landing page.
Prospects can be added to a sequence through a few different locations, but they are most frequently sequenced from the prospect landing page.
- Outreach Users
How to Add a Prospect to a Sequence: Prospect Landing Page
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Search and filter as applicable.
- Select the applicable Prospects.
- Click the Sequence button in the menu bar and select the applicable sequence. Note: Click Show Steps to see what steps are included in this sequence.
- Click the Add to Sequence button and click Done. Note: Edit steps or define a date and time the Prospects should be included in the sequence. The selected Prospects have been added to the applicable sequence.