Prospects can be added to a sequence through a few different locations, but they are most frequently sequenced from the prospect list view.
Sequence Prospects from the Prospect List View Page
- On the left hand navigation panel, click on the double silhouette button to navigate to the prospect list view page.
- Sort and filter your prospects based on the conditions you're most interested in.
- On the top of the list view, click on the paper airplane icon. A pop-up box will appear.
- The first option in the pop-up box is the option to select the mailbox that emails are delivered from. This includes alias and colleague's mailboxes, depending on your permissions.
- The "Prospects" section shows a preview of the prospects that you're adding to the sequences. Though it appears prospects are being added to a single email, this section is simply confirmation that you've selected individual prospects for sequencing.
- Find the sequence that applies to your prospects. You can select from the dropdown menu or start typing the name of the sequence to quickly filter your options.
- If you have multiple templates in the first step of the sequence, you can manually select the template you want to use or let Outreach automatically and randomly assign the templates to your prospects for A/B testing.
- When you've made your selections, click "Sequence".