Sorting and filtering sequences allows you to narrow down the content you have to show the options that are most relevant for you.
Sequence Sorting & Filtering Options
List Sort Options
- List Sort
- Recently Used - Sort the sequences by the most recently used
- Owner Name - Sort the sequences alphabetically by sequence owner
- Sequence Name - Sort the sequences alphabetically by sequence name
- Delivery Count - Sort the sequences by number of email deliveries
- Reply Rate - Sort the sequences by reply rate
- Open Rate - Sort the sequences by open rate
- Click Rate - Sort the sequences by click rate
- Last Created - Sort the sequences by the creation date
- Last Updated - Sort the sequences by the date of the last sequence update
- Direction takes the list sort option and lets you decide whether the list should be ordered in ascending or descending order.
- You - Only display sequences that are owned by you
- Any User - Show sequences regardless of owner
- Current User - Only show sequences owned by the current user (used when saving shared smart views)
- Certain Users - Only display sequences that are owned by specific users
- Certain Teams - Only display sequences that are owned by members of a certain team
- Tags - Show sequences that contain a specific tag/tags
- Ruleset - Show sequences that contain the same ruleset
- Sequence Type
- Steps by Interval - Show sequences with interval-based steps (Day 1, Day 3, Day 5)
- Steps by Date/Time - Show sequences with steps that deliver on specific days and times (December 12th at 2pm, December 15th at 10am, December 21 at 12:45pm)
- Active - Show sequences that are available for use
- Paused - Show sequences that have been disabled
- Locked - Sow sequences that have been locked and removed from view
Sorting & Filtering Sequences
- On the left hand navigation panel, click into the sequence list view page. If your navigation bar is collapsed, sequences is nested under the open book symbol. If your navigation page is expanded, sequences can be found by clicking on the paper airplane symbol.
- On the sequence list view page, click on the button on the top right corner that says "Views & Filters".
- When the drawer opens, you'll see two options: "Smart Views" and "Sort & Filter". Click into the "Sort & Filter" option.
- Apply your filters.