Prospects can be added to a sequence through a few different locations, and are often sequenced from the prospect list view.
Sequence Prospects from the Salesforce List View
- Create a list view of the prospects you're interested in sequencing.
- To sequence a single prospect, click on the Outreach icon next to the prospect's name. The Outreach Everywhere extension will open.
Note: If the prospect does not yet exist in Outreach, you'll have the option to create and save the prospect. The information laid out in the list view will automatically be added to the prospect profile in Outreach.
- Under the prospect name, click on the button with the paper airplane.
- The first option in the pop-up box is the option to select the mailbox that emails are delivered from. This includes alias and colleague's mailboxes, depending on your permissions.
- The "Prospects" section shows a preview of the prospect that you're adding to the sequences.
- Find the sequence that applies to your prospects. You can select from the dropdown menu or start typing the name of the sequence to quickly filter your options.
- Click "Sequence".