Sorting and filtering prospects allows you to segment your prospects so you can easily engage with the right people at the right time.
Sorting & Filtering Prospects
Finding the Sort & Filter option
- On the left hand navigation panel, click on the double silhouette symbol to get move to the prospect list view page.
- On the prospect list view page, click on the button on the top right corner that says "Views & Filters".
- When the drawer opens, you'll see two options: "Smart Views" and "Sort & Filter". Click into the "Sort & Filter" option.
List Sort Options
- List Sort
- Last Contacted - Sort prospects by the last time you touched them. In addition to email deliveries, this also includes outbound calls being logged.
- Last Engaged - Sort prospects by the last time they reached out to you.
- Last Updated - Sort prospects by the date they were last updated. This includes updates to prospect fields as well as adding notes to the prospect.
- Last Created - Sort prospects by the date they were created in Outreach
- Engagement - Sort prospects by engagement score, an Outreach algorithm based on the number of opens, clicks and replies. The score is reset every time a prospect is contacted/touched. Replies weigh more than clicks, which weigh more than opens.
- First Name - Sort prospects alphabetically by first name
- Last Name - Sort prospects alphabetically by last name
- Company - Sort prospects alphabetically by company
- Title - Sort prospects alphabetically by title
- Direction takes the list sort option and lets you decide whether the list should be ordered in ascending or descending order.
- You - Only display prospects that are owned by you
- Any User - Show prospects regardless of owner
- Current User - Only show prospects owned by the current user (used when saving shared smart views)
- Certain Users - Only display prospects that are owned by specific users
- Certain Teams - Only display prospects that are owned by members of a certain team
Tag - Show prospects that contain a specific tag/tags
Persona - Show prospects that have the specified persona
Accounts - Show prospects that belong to specific accounts
Custom Field - Show prospects which have the specified text in the specified custom field.