Accounts in Outreach allow you to connect and view data for all prospects associated with a specific account. Once prospects are added to an account, you can view data-driven insights alongside open and/or historical prospect tasks, emails, calls, sequences, and activity.
Before prospects can be added to an account, you'll will need to create an account. You can create one account at a time from within Outreach using the action button.
- On the top right hand corner of Outreach, click on the quick actions button.
- Select "Account" from the options that appear.
- Enter the Account name, domain, account owner, and any relevant tags.
- Click "Create" and you'll be automatically redirected to the account overview page.
Note: To add additional account fields, click "edit account" on the pop up box that appears, or click "edit" on the top right corner of the newly created account page.
Alternatively, you can add accounts in bulk following the instructions here.
Account Overview - Navigating through Account Tabs
Within the Accounts section of Outreach, there are 7 tabs. Each tab contains a different set of information based on combined data for all prospects in the account.
- Overview - A summary of important, high-level information about the account, including recent tasks, account notes, and custom fields. Intelligence tiles also display data about the account from sources such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Owler.
- Prospects - Lists all prospects that are currently associated with that account.
- Sequences - Displays the sequence states of all prospects associated with that account.
- Tasks - Lists currently open (not completed) tasks for prospects in that account.
- Emails - Lists all emails delivered to prospects in that account through Outreach, as wells as the state of those emails. *This does not include emails sent outside of Outreach.*
- Calls - Lists calls that have been completed and logged with prospects in that account.
- Activity - A full list of account activity which includes contact with prospects in the account, changes to the account, and all account notes.