Depending on your plugin settings, Outreach will automatically look for changes on accounts on both the Outreach platform and in Salesforce. Based on your plugin settings, these changes will automatically be synced. However, if you need to check for new and updated information immediately, you can manually sync your records.
Sync a Single Account
- Find the account you'd like to sync.
- Scroll to the bottom of the right-side column, where the account overview information is located.
- Find and hover over the section labeled "Salesforce" and you'll see a blue cloud appear.
- Click on the blue cloud and select "Pull data down from Salesforce" or "Push data up to Salesforce".
- Click "sync" to complete the action and refresh the page to see any updates.
Sync Multiple Accounts
- On the left-hand navigation panel, click into the Account overview page.
- Sort and filter your accounts so that you have a list of accounts that you want to sync with Salesforce.
- Select individual accounts by clicking on the checkbox next to their name, or select all by clicking on the checkbox on the top of the page.
- Click on the ellipses button (...) on the top of the page and select "Synchronize with Salesforce".
- Select "Pull data down from Salesforce" or "Push data up to Salesforce" and sync the records.