The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in manually syncing an individual Account with Salesforce.
- Outreach Users
- The CRM's Plugin settings determine how changes to account records are synced between the CRM and Outreach Platform.
- Manual syncs impact API Call Usage. Manually syncing records uses more API calls than allowing records to automatically update based on the plugin's settings.
- Users can sync single or multiple records at a time. For more information regarding how to manually sync multiple accounts, refer to the How To Manually Sync Multiple Accounts with Salesforce article.
- The Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions, Force update of all fields, and Include associated contacts options bypass the plugin's configuration settings.
How To Manually Sync an Account with Salesforce
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Accounts icon (briefcase) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Accounts page, click the applicable Account to sync.
- On the Account Profile Panel, click the Salesforce icon (cloud).
- Select the applicable direction to sync the record from the Action: dropdown menu on the Synchronize Account window.
- Click to select the applicable syncing options as outlined in the table below:
Option Description Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions
Ignores any conditions set on Inbound/Outbound Update in the CRM.
Force update of all fields Updates Outreach or the CRM with the latest values, regardless of whether there is a new Modified By date since the last polling cycle. Include associated contacts Updates Outreach or the CRM to include contacts associated with the account.
- Click Sync.
Outreach syncs the Account record as configured.