If your emails are failing to send with an error message that says, "mailbox has not recently been synced" and your mailbox is connected using Exchange, your Exchange password has likely changed and needs to be updated in Outreach.
- Click on your initials in the bottom left corner of Outreach. Select "Mailbox" from the top of the page and "edit" your settings.
- Click into your password button and enter your updated Exchange password. This password is what you use to log into your Exchange email. It is not the same password you use to log into Outreach.
- Once you've updated your password, click enter to save the updates.
- Turn on your sending and syncing toggles. These should turn green.
- Don't forget to hit save!
- Once reconnected, you can retry any failed emails from the Outreach outbox.