The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in granting Outreach access to installed microphones.
- Outreach Users
- Granting Outreach access to installed microphones is necessary to properly configure several Outreach Voice features such as Live Listen and Greetings.
- In addition, users may be prompted to log a call while trying to initiate a call through Outreach Voice if the microphone has been removed or disabled from the system.
How To Enable Microphone Access in Outreach Voice:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the lock icon in the upper left corner of the URL bar.
- Select Allow for the Microphone dropdown menu.
- Click to close the Security Options window.
- Click Reload to refresh the browser and apply changes.