The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in granting Outreach access to installed microphones.
Granting Outreach access to installed microphones is necessary to properly configure several Outreach Voice features such as Live Listen and Greetings.
In addition, users may be prompted to log a call while trying to initiate a call through Outreach Voice if the microphone has been removed or disabled from the system.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the lock icon in the upper left-hand corner of the URL bar.
- Select Allow for the Microphone dropdown menu.
- Click to close the Security Options window.
- Click Reload to refresh the browser and apply changes.