The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in configuring inbound voicemail options.
- Outreach Users
- Enabling a voicemail greeting is only available to Orgs operating computer-based (VOIP) environments.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click Voice in the Menu bar.
- Confirm the Computer option is enabled for both the Select the Device You Want to Call From and Select the Device You Want to Receive Calls On options.
- Click to enable Voicemail Greeting.
- Select the applicable voicemail option.
Note: For more information regarding automated and recorded voicemails, refer to the Automated vs. Recorded Voicemail Greetings Overview article.
- Click Save.
Note: For more information regarding recording a new greeting, refer to the How To Record a Voicemail Greeting article.
Configured correctly, when a voicemail is left by a Prospect, the Outreach Platform sends an email to the default email address associated with the user's number notifying the user a call was missed.
For more information regarding missed call notifications, refer to the Missed Call Notifications and View article.