Outreach keeps track of all calls logged in the platform. With Outreach Voice, the call list view is enhanced to provide additional insights to help you stay organized.
- Understanding to the Call List View
- Sorting & Filtering the Call List View
Understanding to the Call List View
On the left hand navigation panel, find the call list view icon. If your navigation panel is collapsed, the call list view is nested under the speech balloon. If your navigation panel is expanded, the call list view can be found by clicking on the phone icon.
You'll be brought into a list of calls. To the left of the prospect name or phone number, you'll see colored arrows facing different directions.
The arrow direction indicates whether the call was inbound or outbound. An arrow facing up and to the right indicates an outbound call, and an arrow facing down and to the left indicates an inbound call.
The colors indicate if a call was connected, missed, nor not completed.
- Green arrow - Call was connected to prospect or hit a voicemail
- Red arrow facing - Call was missed
- Gray arrow - Call was not completed (the call was ended before prospect or voicemail was hit)
If you see a red triangle next to a call, the call failed to connect.
Next to the arrow you'll find either a prospect name or phone number. Prospect names appear if we can associate the inbound/outbound phone number with an existing prospect. If we cannot find the number stored in Outreach, the prospect name will not appear.
When a call is logged, you have the option to add a call purpose and call disposition. If included in the call log, both will appear in the call list view.
If a call connects to the prospect, whether inbound or outbound, you'll see the call duration.
The bubbles on the far right indicate whether a call was attached to a sequence step, the call task was pushed up to Salesforce, the call was recorded or, if the call was missed, a voicemail was left in Outreach.
Hovering over the bubble with the initials shows who the prospect is owned by, as well as the phone number used to call the prospect.
Sorting & Filtering the Call List View
Sorting and filtering allows you to segment calls to understand how your prospects are engaging. To find the sorting & filtering options:
- On the left hand navigation panel, find the call list view icon. If your navigation panel is collapsed, the call list view is nested under the speech balloon. If your navigation panel is expanded, the call list view can be found by clicking on the phone icon.
- On the top left hand side of the page, click on the "Views & Filters" button
- On the pop-out drawer, make sure "Sort & Filter" is selected.
Sorting & Filtering Options
- You - View calls you made or that were returned using your Outreach number
- Any user - View calls related to all Outreach users
- Only certain users - View calls related to specific Outreach users
- Only Certain teams - View calls related to users nested under specific teams
- Date Range - Includes calls that are related to a specific date range
- Ringing - A call that is currently being dialed out to a prospect
- In Progress - A call that is currently connected to the prospect and available for live listen/join
- Completed - A call that successfully connected to the customer or the voicemail (inbound and outbound)
- Canceled - The call ended while it was ringing for 60 seconds or less and was never connected to a person or voicemail.
- Failed - Could not connect the call, most likely because the line was busy.
- Busy - Dialed the number and received a busy signal
- No Answer - Dialed the number but no one answered
- Not Recorded
- Prospect Tags
- Over 30 seconds
- Over 2 minutes
- Over 5 minutes
- Over 10 minutes
- Call Purpose
- Call Disposition