The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in searching the Outreach Platform for a locked user seat before attempting to add a new user seat.
When adding new users in Outreach, we recommend searching for that individual's email address first to ensure the email address is available for use and they don't currently have a locked seat.
- Outreach Admins
How To Locate a Locked Seat in Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Users icon (single silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Search, sort, and filter as applicable. Note: Search by the user's email address if applicable.
- Click to remove the State Active tag if present.
Unlocking a Locked Seat
To unlock that seat for the user:
- Click the three dots on the right side.
- Choose "Unlock" and click "Confirm" then "Done" on the following prompts.
- Once the seat is unlocked, click back on that arrow and choose "Send Claim Link" to ensure the user can set up a password and access the account.