When adding new users in Outreach, we recommend searching for that individual's email address first to ensure the email address is available for use and they don't currently have a locked seat.
To search for an Outreach account by email address:
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "User Admin" and click into "Users." If you do not see this setting option, you may have your Outreach user list on the navigation panel. The view appears as a single silhouette.
- Search for the user's email address using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Click the X in the "State Active" blue box at the top to clear the active filter and view all users, including locked users.
Unlocking a Locked Seat
To unlock that seat for the user:
- Click the three dots on the right side.
- Choose "Unlock" and click "Confirm" then "Done" on the following prompts.
- Once the seat is unlocked, click back on that arrow and choose "Send Claim Link" to ensure the user can set up a password and access the account.