Outreach gives you the ability to quickly import your Opportunities through as Salesforce Report.
Import an Opportunity Salesforce Report into Outreach
- Click the "Quick Action" or the lighting icon in the upper right hand corner and choose "Bulk Create"
- On the import page, click on the dropdown and select “Opportunity Salesforce Report”. Note: Your Salesforce report must be saved in the “Unfiled Public Reports” folder to successfully import into Outreach.
- Select the appropriate report and click “Next” on the top right hand side of the page.
- Map the columns of your Salesforce Report to corresponding fields in Outreach. For example: "Opportunity Name" field in Outreach is mapped to the "Opportunity Name" column in the Salesforce report. If there are fields that aren't needed in Outreach, you can leave the mapping blank and they will not be imported into Outreach.
- Click next and on the third import screen select an owner for all the records in the Salesforce report. You will have have the following options:
- The owner will default to the individual importing the Opportunity. You can select a new owner from the dropdown menu or select "use owner from data", found at the top of the dropdown menu.
- Decide what to do with duplicates. Update Missing Fields will update only fields on the prospect that are not already present. Overwrite Existing Fields will replace existing information on the prospect with the information contained in the spreadsheet (overwritten fields only apply to fields mapped in the second step of the import). Skip will skip updating information on prospects that already exist in Outreach.
- Add tags to the list of records to easily find and group them together (optional)
- Load additional data from Salesforce to sync the Opportunities with their corresponding Accounts, prospects, and Opportunity Roles.prospects with the corresponding lead/contact in Salesforce.