The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in creating a custom view for Opportunities List View.
- Outreach Users
How To Create a Custom Opportunities List View:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Opportunities icon (dollar sign) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click +Add Filter and add filters as applicable. Note: Quickly sort columns by clicking the Sort By: option.
- Click Save View.
- Input the name for the new view in the Name field.
- Select the applicable owner from the Owner dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable sharing option from the Sharing dropdown menu.
- Click to enable the Set as my default view option as applicable.
- Click Save. Note: Users can save a custom view as a default view by searching or clicking the views dropdown and selecting a view to set as default. Note: To edit an existing view, search and select the applicable view from the dropdown menu and add or remove criteria as applicable.
|Favorited By||Favorited by active user.|
|Last Contacted Date||
|Last Updated Date||
See applicable custom field.