The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach users regarding custom Opportunity fields in Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach recommends clearly labeling custom fields to ensure users are importing the correct information into the correct fields.
- Named custom fields also appear as a named field on the Prospect record and within the Salesforce plugin field mappings on the lead and the contact objects.
- Custom fields have a character limitation of 30K.
How To Create Custom Opportunity Fields:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials on the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Opportunity under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- Review and update the fields as applicable. Note: Outreach recommends clearly labeling custom fields.
- Click Save.
Once a custom field label has been entered and saved, that field will be available in the Opportunity settings.