The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in manually importing records from a CRM into Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach Users
- In the following examples, the Saleforce plugin is referenced. The behavior is the same for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Records are defined as Accounts, Leads, Contacts, etc.
- Manual imports count as API calls.
- API Calls are specific to Salesforce instances only.
Depending on your plugin settings, Outreach automatically looks for and creates new records from your CRM; however, if you want to manually check for new records or if you have automatic record creation disabled in the plugin, you can manually sync a single record or a user's "owned" records.
How To Manually Import Records from a CRM
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Actions button and select the applicable CRM Load option from the Actions dropdown menu. Note: CRM Load may be represented as Salesforce Load or Dynamics Load.
- Select User from the Object Type: dropdown menu.
- Select the corresponding user record type from the CRM User dropdown menu.
- Click to enable the Include Associated Contacts, Leads and Accounts option as applicable.
- Click to enable the Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions option as applicable. Note: This will bypass the conditions configured on the Object type.
- Click Import.
Allow a few minutes for the plugin to fully update.