Local numbers that you have purchased for your own personal use can be deleted from your voice settings.
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform. On the settings page that appears select "Voice".
- Find the phone number that needs to be removed under the "Outreach Phone Numbers" section and click on the x found on the right side of the number.
- Confirm that you want the number to be removed from your Outreach account.
- Save your changes
Outreach admins can delete phone numbers from Outreach, by doing the following:
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- Under the settings panel, find the section labeled "System Config" and click on "Phones".
- Hover over the phone number that you want to delete.
- Click on the ellipses that appears to the right of the phone number and select "delete". A warning message will appear, asking you to confirm that you'd like to remove the number and any associated charges.
- Confirm the action to delete the number from Outreach.