Note: The SMS beta is currently closed.
The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring text message governance.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section of the Settings navigation panel.
- Click the user profile to adjust.
- On the Profile Settings landing page, scroll down and locate the Voice options on the right-hand side of the workspace.
- Select Permitted or Denied from the Texting dropdown menu as applicable.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Steps 1-7 for remaining profiles as applicable.