Note: This feature is currently in beta and not available for additional customers at this time.
The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring text message governance.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section of the Settings navigation panel.
- Click the user profile to adjust.
- On the Profile Settings landing page, scroll down and locate the Voice options on the right-hand side of the workspace.
- Select Permitted or Denied from the Texting dropdown menu as applicable.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Steps 1-7 for remaining profiles as applicable.