Outreach Admins have the option to permit or deny access to the Outreach SMS feature. By default, all user profiles will have access permitted for all users. To make adjustments, do the following:
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform
- On the setting panel, find the section labeled “User Admin” and select “Profiles”
- Find the user profile that needs to be adjusted.
- Scroll down the page until you find the voice section. Under “Texting” select “Permit” or “Denied”. If access is denied, the Outreach users that are assigned that profile will not see any settings or visuals related to the SMS feature.
- Repeat these steps for all Outreach profiles that need adjustment.