If you are only hearing one side of the call audio in your headset when using Outreach Voice, we recommend following the steps outlined below:
1. Make sure your browser is up to date.
2. Clear your browser historyand perform a hard refresh (command + shift + R on Mac / ctrl + F5 on PC).
3. Verify that your microphone has not been blocked in Chrome. You'll want to do the same for your speakers!
4. Check the audio settings in your Outreach account to see if the mic sound test works and is reactive to sound. If not, please try selecting other options from the drop-downs and see if any of those work.
5. If none of the above steps work, it's possible that you have an improperly configured network. We recommend sending your IT team the IT Team/Network Engineering Guidelines for Outreach Voice article.We also suggest running this bandwidth test to verify the quality of your network connection
Please send a screenshot of the bandwidth test results to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc your IT team to the email submission.