The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in troubleshooting one-sided audio issues during calls.
- Confirm the most recent version of Google Chrome is being used.
- Clear browser history and perform a hard refresh. Note: To implement a hard refresh on a PC use the key command: [CTRL+F5]. To implement a hard refresh on a MAC, use key command: [Command+Shift+R].
- Confirm the microphone is not blocked in Chrome.
- Confirm audio settings are correctly configured in Outreach.
- Implement a bandwidth test to confirm network connection quality.
- Consult internal IT team for further troubleshooting steps specific to your organizations network requirements and configurations.
- Contact Outreach Support and include a screenshot of the bandwidth test results, and CC your organization's internal IT team.