The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in converting generic tasks in Sequence Steps to LinkedIn-Specific Tasks.
Sequence steps that are categorized as a generic task, but have LinkedIn mentioned in their description, can be easily converted to a LinkedIn-specific task.
- Outreach Users
Converting Generic Task Sequence Steps to LinkedIn-Specific Tasks:
- Find a sequence with a generic task that mentions LinkedIn
- On the right side of the step, you'll see a button that has the LinkedIn logo and says "Convert to LinkedIn".
- Click on the button and a pop-up box will appear letting you edit the step. From the dropdown menu, select the appropriate LinkedIn step type.
- Save the new step type. Your step will be converted to a LinkedIn step.
- Add a template or note as needed.