The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in conducting live call audits with Whisper.
Sales managers are constantly faced with the challenge to develop new reps during onboarding into high performing contributors. Companies bringing on inexperienced reps face the challenge of how to produce well-equipped, trained, and confident sales reps in a short time.
Outreach’s Live Call Coaching helps overcome the challenge of how to get new reps ramped up faster, and the sales reps will quickly become confident in their ability to contribute by being equipped to handle a sales call.
Note: For this feature to be activated, the individual that wants to use live call coaching must have a governance profile that has live listen permitted. In addition, calls can only be joined via computer and will not work if you are using a preferred phone.
How to Join a Call for Live Call Coaching
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the phone icon on the left-hand navigation sidebar.
- On the Calls landing page, click Sort & Filter.
- Select the applicable search option from the From dropdown menu.
- Click to enable In-Progress under the States section in the Sort & Filter navigation pane.
- Locate the call to connect to and click the More Options icon.
- Select Listen from the More Options menu.
Note: Neither the rep or the Prospect can hear that the call has been joined by a third party.
- Click Coach Teammate in the bottom left-hand corner of the call bar to provide feedback to the rep while the call is taking place.
Note: The Prospect cannot hear the conversation taking place between you and the representative.
- Click the button on the left-hand side of the call bar and select Join Conversation to actively participate in the call.
Note: Users can switch between the three states at any time during the call. The button on the left of the call bar will always show your current state (e.g. Listening, Coaching, or Talking).
- Click the phone icon in the call bar to disconnect the call.
Note: The call continues between the representative and the Prospect without interruption.