The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in conducting live call audits with Whisper.
Sales managers are constantly faced with the challenge to develop new reps during onboarding into high performing contributors. Companies bringing on inexperienced reps face the challenge of how to produce well-equipped, trained, and confident sales reps in a short time.
Outreach's Live Call coaching helps overcome the challenge of how to get new reps ramped up faster, and the sales reps will quickly become confident in their ability to contribute to being equipped to handle a sales call.
- Outreach Users
- The ability to user the Live Listen feature through Outreach is controlled by User Governance Profiles. If you do not have access to this feature, contact your Outreach Admin for more information.
- Calls can only be joined via computer and will not work if you are using a preferred phone.
How to Join a Call for Live Call Coaching
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Calls icon (phone) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click the Views & Filters button.
- Click the Sort & Filter tab and click to enable the In Progress option. Note: The GIF illustrates the process where no live calls are in progress as this is Outreach's testing environment. Users with active calls will be able to select from a list of calls in progress.
- Locate the call to connect to and click the Listen.
- Select the applicable option as described in the table below.
Option Description Listen This allows you to hear both the Prospect and the Outreach User, but neither party can hear you. Coach This allows you to hear both the Prospect and the User; only the Outreach User can hear you. Join All parties are active on the call.
Note: Users must click continue at the prompt to successfully join an active call.
- Click the phone icon in the call bar to disconnect the call.
Outreach Dialer Overview