The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in enabling or disabling the Refresh users on reconnect option in Outreach.
The Refresh users on reconnect option allows admins to determine whether Outreach automatically syncs Salesforce users into Outreach when the Salesforce plugin is reconnected.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach automatically pulls Salesforce users into the platform when the Salesforce plugin is initially created which, creates a mapping between Outreach seats and Salesforce seats to important and sync Leads, Contacts, and Accounts.
- Outreach does not automatically create seats for every Salesforce user. If the Salesforce seat does not yet exist in Outreach, a locked Outreach seat will be created to allow the import of Leads, Contacts, and Accounts owned by the user.
How To Enable Refresh Users on Reconnect
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin.
- Click Settings on the menu bar.
- Click to enable or disable the Refresh users on reconnect option as applicable.
- Click Save.
Enabled, Outreach will sync Salesforce users into Outreach when the plugin reconnects; disabled, user-syncing will not occur upon plugin reconnect.