The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in enabling or disabling the Refresh users on reconnect option in Outreach.
The Refresh users on reconnect option allow admins to determine whether Outreach automatically syncs Salesforce users into Outreach when the Salesforce plugin is reconnected.
- Outreach Admins
- Admins connecting a plugin environment must have the applicable permissions in the organization's CRM.
- Confirm the connecting profiles meet the integration permission requirements.
- Outreach automatically pulls Salesforce users into the platform when the Salesforce plugin is initially created which, creates a mapping between Outreach seats and Salesforce seats to important and sync Leads, Contacts, and Accounts.
- Outreach does not automatically create seats for every Salesforce user. If the Salesforce seat does not yet exist in Outreach, a locked Outreach seat will be created to allow the import of Leads, Contacts, and Accounts owned by the user.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the Administration (Grear Icon), then select CRM from the side menu.
- From the right-top corner click on the ... menu.
- Select the Reconnect button from the bottom of the menu.
- Select if you want to automatically sync Salesforce users into Outreach when Salesforce is reconnected.
- Connect the plugin using the Salesforce Admin credentials.