The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring the Microsoft Dynamics Plugin within Outreach in a sandbox environment.
- Admins should test the Dynamics Plugin in a sandbox environment to confirm the settings work as desired.
- Outreach does not have a sandbox environment out of box, but will connect with a Dynamics sandbox environments in order for System Users can test the functionality of the integration with Outreach before connecting to their production instance.
Before Completing This Process, Admins have:
- Confirmed the Minimum Requirements to Connect Outreach to Dynamics are met by using the applicable Dynamics credentials.
- Configured a Test Prospect. For more information on creating a prospect, refer to the applicable article.
- Established a connection and tested the transfer of data between Dynamics and Outreach in the sandbox environment.
How to Connect Outreach to a Dynamics Sandbox Environment
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Plugin Settings.
- Click Add.
- Select Dynamics from the dropdown menu.
- Input the applicable Dynamics URL in the Dynamics URL field and click Authenticate.