The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in clearing browsing data and history from Google Chrome browser.
- Access the Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the More Options icon and select History from the side menu.
- On the History landing page, click Clear Browsing Data.
- On the Clear Browsing Data popup window, click to enable the Cached Images and Files, Cookies, and Hosted App Data options.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Clear Browsing Data popup window and confirm the Passwords and Other Sign-in Data option is unchecked.
- Click Clear Data. Note: Alternatively, use the keystroke [CTRL+H] for Windows operating systems, or [Command+Shift+Delete] for Apple operating systems.