The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in saving a customized view for future access.
- Outreach Users
How to Save a Prospect View in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon on the navigation sidebar.
- On the Prospects landing page, click to Add Filters, Search, and Sort Columns as applicable.
- With the desired view customized, click Save View.
- Input a name for the view in the Name field.
- Select the owner from the Owner dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable sharing option from the Sharing dropdown menu.
- Click to enable the Set as my default view option as applicable.
- Click Save.
The saved view is now accessible in the Views dropdown menu. For more information on accessing saved views, adding filters, searching, or sorting columns in the Prospects List View, refer to the applicable articles.