The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in recording a personalized greeting for Prospects to hear in the event an incoming call is missed.
For more information on enabling an incoming voicemail greeting, refer to the How To Enable a Voicemail Greeting article.
How To Record a Voicemail Greeting
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click Voice in the menu bar.
- On the Voice Settings landing page, confirm the Computer options are enabled for both the Select the Device You Want to Call From, and the Select the Device You Want to Receive Calls On options are enabled.
- Click to enable Voicemail Greetings.
- Click the Recorded Voicemail option.
- Click the Add Voicemail button.
- Input the title of the greeting in the Name field and enable the audio controls as applicable.
Note: For more information on configuring audio controls, refer to the Set Up Microphone & Speaker Settings article.
- Click the REC button to record the voicemail greeting.
- Click the Stop button to stop recording.
- Click the Play button to preview the greeting.
Note: Clicking REC while previewing a recorded message overwrites and replaces that greeting.
- Click Save.
The new voicemail greeting populates in the Recorded Voicemail list.