The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in mapping Prospect stages in Outreach for your CRM.
Note: The Lead and Contact statuses in must exist in your CRM before configuring the Lead and Contact status mappings in Outreach.
How To Map Prospect Stages In Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Prospect under the System Config section on the Settings panel.
- On the Prospect settings landing page, click Stages.
- On the Stages landing page, click the dropdown arrow to the right of the applicable stage and select Delete.
- Click Add and input the new stages as they appear in your CRM.
Note: Stages must be mapped identically including spacing, capitalization, etc.