The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in mapping Lead statuses in Outreach for Microsoft Dynamics.
Note: Admin Governance is required to complete this process.
How To Map Lead Statuses With Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Plugins under the System Config section in the Settings navigation panel.
- On the Plugins landing page, click Dynamics.
- On the Dynamics landing page, click Types.
- Click the Status object.
- On the Status object landing page, click Mappings.
- On the Mappings landing page, click Add.
- Input the new status mapping as applicable.
- Repeat Step 9 for all Dynamic statuses as applicable.
If the mapping for Stage <> Status Reason is not present under Lead<>Prospects mapping, follow the instructions below to create the mapping.
- Click the Dynamics link in the navigation bar.
- Click the Leads object.
- On the Leads object settings page, click Fields.
- Click Add and map Stage to Status Reason.
- Hover over the right side of Stage<>Status Reason and select Advanced from the dropdown menu.
- Click to select Mapping Field and select Status from the External Mapped Type: dropdown menu.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
As updates are made to the Lead statuses, the changes will be reflected in both Outreach and Dynamics.