The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in applying filters to the new list view in the Prospects section.
Applying filters to Prospects is an efficient way to pull and display a group of Prospects that share a common attribute.
- Outreach Users
- Apply filters such as Persona, Tags, and Stages to view Prospects sharing a particular attribute, tag, or in a specific stage.
- Some filters such as Persona, Tags, and Stages will require additional input to return specific results.
- Apply a group of filters and save the view for quick access in the future.
How To Apply Filters to Prospects
- Access the Outreach platform.
- Click the Prospects icon in the left-hand navigation sidebar.
- On the Prospects landing page, click Add Filter.
- Scroll to locate a previously saved filter, or input the filter criteria in the search bar.
- Input additional criteria as applicable.
Note: Some filter options require additional input to complete the filter request.
Prospects that meet the defined criteria populate in the Prospects List View.
Users can opt to save the filtered list as a view by clicking Save View, enabling quicker access to specific groups of Prospects.
Filter and Search Options
|Last Contacted||Displays Prospects by the last time they were communicated with. In addition to email deliveries, this includes outbound calls being logged.|
|Last Engaged||Displays Prospects by the last time the Prospect reached out to you.|
|Last Updated||Displays Prospects by the date they were last updated. This includes updates to prospect fields and notes.|
|Last Created||Displays Prospects by the date they were created in Outreach.|
|Engagement||Displays Prospects by engagement score, an Outreach algorithm based on the number of opens, clicks, and replies. The score is reset every time a Prospect is contacted. Replies weigh more than clicks which weigh more than opens.|
|First Name||Displays Prospects based on last name value.|
|Last Name||Displays Prospects based on first name value.|
|Company Name||Displays Prospects by company.|
|Title||Displays Prospects by professional title, such as CEO, CTO, CFO, etc.|
Displays Prospects based on owner. Owner type can be:
|Tag||Displays Prospects with a specific Tag.|
|Persona||Displays Prospects with a specific Persona.|
|Accounts||Displays Prospects tied to a specific Account.|
|Custom Field||Displays Prospects based on a custom field value.|
|Stage||Displays Prospects by Sequence Stage.|