The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in booking a meeting from the Gmail Inbox.
- Confirm users are using the most recent version of the Outreach Everywhere extension prior to completing this process.
- Messages from Prospects that have not been added to the Outreach platform do not provide the Quick Actions options. Add the Prospect's email address to Outreach and refresh Gmail to enable Quick Actions.
For more information regarding Prospects, refer to the Prospects section of the Outreach Support portal.
How To Book A Meeting With Quick Actions In Gmail
- Access the Prospect's message in Gmail.
- Click the Book Meeting button in the bottom of the email.
- Select the meeting type from the Type dropdown menu.
- Input additional meeting details as applicable in the Meeting Details section.
- Click Send Meeting Invite and click Done on the schedule notification dialog.
The meeting invite has been successfully sent to the Prospect.