The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in creating a task from the Gmail Inbox.
- Confirm users are using the most recent version of the Outreach Everywhere extension prior to completing this process.
- Messages from Prospects that have not been added to the Outreach platform do not provide the Quick Actions options. Add the Prospect's email address to Outreach and refresh Gmail to enable Quick Actions.
For more information regarding Prospects, refer to the Prospects section in the Outreach Support Portal.
How To Create A Task With Quick Actions In Gmail
- Access the Prospect's message in Gmail.
- Click the Create Task button at the bottom of the email.
- Populate the task details as applicable and click Create.
The task is now scheduled.