The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in removing an opportunity stage to Outreach.
- Outreach Admins
- Opportunity Stages must be added to the stage options in Outreach prior to configuring Opportunity Stages in the CRM Plugin.
- Opportunity Stages must be mapped exactly as they appear in the CRM plugin, including spelling, capitalization, etc.
How To Remove Opportunity Stage In Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Opportunity under the System Config section in the Settings panel.
- On the Opportunities Settings page, click Stages in the menu bar.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the far-right of the Opportunity Stage and select Delete.
- Click Yes on the Delete Stage confirmation dialog box.
The Opportunity Stage has been removed from the Stages list.