The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins on testing data syncing from the Outreach platform to a Microsoft Dynamics instance in a sandbox environment.
- Outreach Admins
Before Completing This Process, Admins have:
- Created a Dynamics Sandbox Environment.
- Created Test Prospect profile with applicable data for testing (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, etc.).
How To Test Pushing Data From Outreach To Dynamics:
- Access the Dynamics Sandbox.
- Click Types.
- Click the object to sync (i.e. Leads, Contacts, Accounts, etc.).
- Click to enable Pushing and click Save.
- Click Fields in the menu bar.
- On the Fields Settings landing page, click to enable the Updates In and Updates Out options as applicable, and click Save. Note: The Updates In option syncs data from Dynamics to Outreach; the Updates Out option, syncs data from Outreach to Dynamics.
Access the Dynamics instance to confirm the pushed data synced.