The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in calling a Prospect from a Gmail Inbox.
- Outreach Users
- Confirm users are using the most recent version of the Outreach Everywhere extension prior to completing this process.
- Messages from Prospects that have not been added to the Outreach platform do not provide the Quick Actions options. Add the Prospect's email address to Outreach and refresh Gmail to enable Quick Actions.
For more information regarding Prospects, refer to the Prospect section of the Outreach Support Portal.
How To Call A Prospect With Quick Actions In Gmail
- Access the Prospect's message in Gmail.
- Click the Call button in the bottom of the email.
- Click Call on the Start a Call dialog box to dial the Prospect. Outreach connects the call with the Prospect.