The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in mapping Microsoft Dynamics Opportunity Stages to the Outreach platform.
Note: Dynamics Opportunity Stages must be created in the Dynamics plugin prior to completing this process.
For more information on creating Dynamics Opportunity Stages, refer to the How To Add Microsoft Dynamics Opportunity Stages To Outreach article.
How To Map Dynamics Opportunity Stages To Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Dynamics Plugin.
- On the Dynamics landing page, click the Opportunity Stage object in the Types list.
- On the Opportunity Stage settings page, click Mappings in the menu bar.
- Click Add in the upper right-hand corner of the settings page.
- Select the applicable Dynamics Opportunity Stage and Outreach Opportunity Stage from the corresponding dropdown menus.
- Click Save. Repeat steps 3-7 until all applicable Dynamics Opportunity Stages have been mapped.