The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in mapping Microsoft Dynamics Opportunity Stages to the Outreach platform.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Dynamics Opportunity Stages must be created in the Dynamics plugin prior to completing this process.
For more information on creating Dynamics Opportunity Stages, refer to the How To Add Microsoft Dynamics Opportunity Stages To Outreach article.
How To Remove a Mapped Opportunity Stage (MS Dynamics):
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Dynamics Plugin.
- Click the Opportunity Stage object in the Types list.
- Click to enable Inbound Create and click Save.
- Click the Poll button in the upper right corner.
- Click Mappings in the menu bar.
- Click the More Options icon (dropdown arrow) to the right of the applicable mapping and select Remove.
- Click Sync in the menu bar and click to disable Inbound Create.
- Click Save.
- Click the User's Initials (avatar) and select Opportunity under the System Config section in the Settings panel and remove the applicable stage names.
The Opportunity Stage has been successfully removed.