The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in syncing users from Microsoft Dynamics to the Outreach platform via the Polling option.
- Outreach does not sync users from Dynamics into Outreach. This option must be enabled after enabling the plugin.
- When enabled, Dynamics users will be automatically created in Outreach.
- Dynamics users must exist in Outreach in order for Outreach to sync CRM records and activities correctly. Outreach recommends that enabling user sync after enabling the plugin.
- Outreach users created via user sync are locked by default and cannot be used to login until activated.
- Users created via sync will not count against license limit until assigning a license to users. For more information regarding activating users, refer to the Activate a Locked Outreach User Seat article.
How to Sync Dynamics Users to Outreach via Polling
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Dynamics Plugin.
- On the Dynamics settings page, click the Systemusers object in the Types list.
- On the Sync settings page, click to enable the Polling option.
- Click the + add conditions option to add specific sync criteria as applicable.
- Click Save.
Users will now sync from Dynamics to Outreach based on the parameters defined above.