The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in manually syncing an individual Prospect record with Microsoft Dynamics.
Outreach automatically looks for changes in records in both the Outreach platform and Dynamics instance. However, depending on the plugin's settings, changes may not be synced immediately. Outreach allows the syncing of Prospect-specific content, to capture and import new and updated information immediately through a manual import process.
How To Manually Sync Records With Microsoft Dynamics
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon on the in the navigation sidebar.
- Click the applicable Prospect.
- On the Prospect Profile Panel, click the cloud icon to the right of Dynamics.
- On the Synchronize Prospect window, select the applicable action from the Action dropdown menu.
- Click to enable the Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions, and Force update of all fields options as applicable. Note: Syncing these options will bypass the plugin's configuration settings.
- Click Sync. The record information syncs as configured.
Note: Manually syncing records consumes more API calls than allowing records to automatically update through the plugin and could potentially exceed your API call quota.