The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in syncing an individual account record with Microsoft Dynamics.
Outreach automatically looks for changes in records in both the Outreach platform and Dynamics instance. However, depending on the plugin's settings, changes may not be synced immediately. Outreach allows the syncing of account-specific content, to capture and import new and updated information immediately through a manual import process.
How To Manually Sync Records With Microsoft Dynamics
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Accounts icon in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Accounts landing page, click the applicable Account to sync.
- On the Account Profile Panel, click the cloud icon to the right of Dynamics.
- On the Synchronize Account window, select the applicable action from the Action dropdown menu.
- Click to select the Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions, Force update of all fields, and Include associated contacts options as applicable. Note: Syncing these options will bypass the plugin's configuration settings.
- Click Sync. The applicable account record syncs as configured.
Note: Manually syncing records consumes more API calls than allowing records to automatically update through the plugin and could potentially exceed your API call quota.