The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in mapping a Prospect via Outreach Everywhere during a bulk import from Microsoft Dynamics.
Note: A Lead or Contact's Sequences and associated Tasks must be imported manually.
Before Completing This Process, Admins Have:
- Created a list view in Dynamics.
- Accessed the Outreach Platform and signed in to the Outreach Everywhere extension.
How To Remap Prospects from Bulk Import
- Access the Dynamics instance.
- Click Contacts in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click to select the Contacts as applicable.
- Click to expand the Outreach Everywhere extension.
- Click Yes on the Import prompt to in the Outreach Everywhere extension. Result: Outreach Everywhere produces a prompt to import.
- Click the arrow to the right of a Prospect's name and select the Find Dynamics Matches option from the dropdown menu.
- Click to enable mapping for the applicable Prospect.
- Select the applicable Prospect Object ID.
- Click Update.