The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in testing the importing of data from Microsoft Dynamics to Outreach.
Before Completing This Process, Admins have:
- Created a Dynamics Sandbox Environment.
- Created a test Prospect profile with applicable data (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Phone Numbers, etc.).
How To Test Pulling Data into Outreach from Dynamics
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Actions button in the top right-hand corner of the platform and select Dynamics Load.
- On the Load From Dynamics window, select Lead (or other relevant CRM record type) from the Dynamics Object Type: dropdown menu.
- Select the name of the test object from the dropdown menu.
- Click to disable the Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions option.
- Click Import.
- Search for the record to confirm it was successfully imported to Outreach.
All data tied to the test profile has successfully imported to Outreach.