The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in manually importing a user's data into the Outreach platform.
Outreach automatically looks for changes in records in both the Outreach platform and Microsoft Dynamics instance. However, depending on the plugin's settings, changes may not be synced immediately. Outreach allows the syncing of user-specific content, to capture and import new and updated information immediately through a manual import process.
Note: Inbound Create must be enabled on the System Users <> Users object in the Dynamics plugin in order to complete this process successfully.
How To Manually Sync User Accounts with Dynamics
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Action button on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Dynamics Load.
- On the Load from Dynamics window, select User from the Dynamics Object Type dropdown menu.
- Select the applicable user from the Dynamics User dropdown menu.
- Click to enable or disable the Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions as applicable.
- Click Import. Outreach imports the data as applicable. Note: Depending on the amount of information being synced, the import may take several minutes.