The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in clearing fields in the Engagement Status panel in a CRM.
Outreach provides Admins with the ability to remove data from the Engagement Status panel when a Prospect has opted out, or is no longer active in a Sequence.
For more information on configuring the Engagement Status Panel, refer to the applicable articles.
Before Completing this Process, Admins have:
- Setup required engagement and sequence status custom fields in CRM.
How To Clear The Microsoft Dynamics Engagement Status Fields in Outreach
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Dynamics Plugin.
- Access the Lead or Contact object as applicable.
- Click the Fields tab in the menu bar.
- Select the Advanced option from the More Options dropdown menu to the far right of the applicable Sequence Status field.
- Click to disable the Skip empty values when sending data to Dynamics option.
- Click Done and click Save. Outreach will push an empty value to the CRM, clearing the associated field and updating the Lead or Contact object record as applicable.
For more information regarding Advanced Task Mapping, refer to the applicable articles.