The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in mapping the custom Active In Sequence field from Microsoft Dynamics to Outreach.
Applying the Active In Sequence option in Dynamics provides users the ability to identify whether a Lead or Contact is currently active in an Outreach Sequence, and avoid unnecessary contact with Leads and Contacts.
- Outreach Admins
Before completing this process, Dynamics admins must have:
- Created an Active In Sequence custom field, of data type Two Option, and field type of Simple, on the Lead or Contact object in Dynamics.
- Ensure that the options are either Yes or No. The default value must be No.
- Ensure the Field Security is either Disabled or set to Visible for all in Dynamics.
How To Map The Active In Sequence Field To Microsoft Dynamics:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Dynamics Plugin.
- Click the Lead or Contact object as applicable.
- Click the Fields tab in the menu bar.
- Click Add to add a new field mapping.
- Select the Actively being sequenced option from the Outreach Field dropdown menu.
- Select the Active In Sequence option form the Dynamics Field dropdown menu.
- Click to enable Updates Out.