The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in manually syncing Prospect records with Microsoft Dynamics.
Outreach automatically looks for changes in records in both the Outreach platform and Dynamics instance; however, depending on the plugin's settings, changes may not be synced immediately. Outreach allows the syncing of Prospect-specific content, to capture and import new and updated information immediately through a manual import process.
How To Manually Sync Records With Microsoft Dynamics
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Prospects landing page, click to select the applicable Prospects to sync.
- Click the More Options (...) icon at the top of the page and select the Synchronize with Dynamics option.
- On the Synchronize Prospect window, select the applicable action from the Action dropdown menu.
- Click to enable the Skip Plugin Filters and Conditions, and Force update of all fields options as applicable.
Note: Syncing these options will bypass the plugin's configuration settings.
- Click Sync. The applicable Prospect records synced as configured.
Note: Manually syncing records takes up more API calls than allowing records to automatically update through the plugin and could potentially exceed your API call quota.