The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in enabling Dialpad in Outreach Voice as the default Voice Provider.
Note: Users must have an active Dialpad account.
Before Completing This Process, Admins have:
- Previously deployed Dialpad successfully.
- Enabled Outreach Voice calling for all users.
- Confirm the users's browser supports Dialpad.
How To Enable Dialpad with Outreach Voice
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click Org under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- On the Org Settings landing page, select Dialpad from the Voice Provider dropdown menu.
- Click Save. Dialpad is set to the voice provider in Outreach.